Most shipments will ship the same business day if ordered online before 2:00pm CST. We offer shipping to the US and Canada.
Free Shipping Terms:
· Orders will be shipped USPS or FedEx Ground.
· Offer valid for a limited time only.
· We reserve the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice or obligation.
· Applies to U.S. delivery addresses shipped only within the contiguous 48 states, and is subject to other geographic shipping restrictions that may apply to particular products.
· Special order items or quantity purchases may not apply.
· Items that weigh over 20 lbs. are not eligible.
· Orders with Net terms may be excluded.
Any unopened products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price of the returned items, not including shipping within 30 days from date of purchase. SnaggStuff.com reserves the right to charge up to a 15% restocking fee (25% on a few select products) with a minimum of a $5 charge for handling. Refunds of opened items that are not defective will be taken on a case by case basis by the customer service department, and will usually be accepted if returned in new condition. If SnaggStuff.com receives the product back and finds out that the product has already been registered, a credit will not be given but we will try to work with the customer and manufacturer within reason to fix the problem. Customer is responsible for freight back to us. Please make sure that there is a delivery confirmation on the package that is being returned. We are sorry, but we can not issue credit if we never receive the package. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction within logical boundaries.
Please send the RMA request to email@example.com
If you request a RMA for a product and we receive it without the original serial number, model number, and/or the original packaging with original labeling your RMA may be rejected and returned to you without any repair, exchange, or refund. If you receive your product and you find that it has physical damages to the product, we must be informed within 24 hours. We will respond to your RMA request by e-mail within 24 business hours.
Because the value of many software products is in the registeration code, we will always check to see if the code has been used once we get the product back. If the code has been registered, no credit will be issued.
We will gladly do our best to take your order over the phone. We always appreciate the business and enjoy helping our customers out. However, we are not responsible for errors that might occur during the process. In summary, it is the customers responsibility to review the order and contact us if something is incorrect before the order is shipped. During the order process, we always repeat the information over the phone to make sure that everything is correct and an e-mail confirmation is sent right after the order is placed.
Once a RMA # is issued, we must receive the product back within 15 days from the date created. If we receive it back after this time frame, we have the right to refuse the credit. We have only a certain amount of time to get it back to the vendor for a replacement.
Please do not send a product back without a RMA #! The RMA # needs to be visible on the package so that it can be received by the correct department.
If we do allow a product to be returned after the first 30 days, there will be a 15% restock fee.
Some items may not match the pictures on
site. For some oem products the picture may depict a retail box.
Explanation of Conditions
- OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturer - You will also find that OEM software usually doesn't come with a manual (or a box), if it's software you are experienced in using then having no manual won't be a problem, although most OEM software does still come with the built-in help system but does not come with technical support from the manufacturer.
- DSP: Delivery Service Partner - DSP software is similar to OEM software however there is no manufacturer’s name stamped on the manual or printed on the license. DSP software is more generic and OEM software is sold directly to the computer manufacturer. Thus the distribution channel is different for DSP. DSP software is distributed for smaller system integrators and system builder hobbyists for “clone” or no-name computers. Like OEM versions, DSP versions often come with only an electronic help manual, which is built-in to the software or a small getting-started manual. The software itself contains the same programs as the Retail Box version, except the Retail Box version normally comes with a small printed manual.
- Refurbished: Product is typically refurbished by a 3rd party facility, not the original manufacturer. This product may have minor blemishes due to normal product usage and doesn't necessarily come with documentation and software unless indicated, but has been well tested and generally has never had any defects.
- Used Pulls: Product is pulled out of unit (typically out of a unit that has been returned from a lease) Typically this product doesn't come with software or instructions unless indicated.
- New Pulls/OEM: Product is new and many times the manufacturer will disassemble new whole units to use parts. Typically this product doesn't come with software or instructions unless indicated.
- New Sealed: Product is brand new sealed and is complete with manufacturers original warranty unless otherwise noted.
- New Open Box: These products have never been used, the only difference between the "New" and "New Open Box" is that the outside factory seal has been broken, due to cancelled order, inspection or mishandling during transporting from warehouse to warehouse. However, the inside contents are complete.
***Any Refurbished item may have minimal cosmetic blemishes***
We accept international orders. Duties are not included in quoted prices or shipping prices. Duties and/or taxes will be added to an order upon receipt of the additional charge.
SnaggStuff.com is not responsible for
freight charges to and from places outside the US including returns.
PLEASE NOTE that your
order may be subject to additional verification of address or product
availability. If more information is needed, you will be contacted by a customer
service representative shortly. You will receive a second email as soon as your
order has been verified and processed.
To expedite the processing of your order, please be available at the phone number or email address you provided so that we are able to contact you. If our verification department is unable to reach you, your order may be considerably delayed.
How soon does SnaggStuff.com ship orders?
In most cases all orders placed online before 2:00pm CST and phone orders placed before 2:00pm CST will ship the same business day. Our warehouse is open Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
Does SnaggStuff.com match the prices of its competitors?
In most cases, SnaggStuff.com will not match the prices of our competition. As we deal mostly in surplus and second source products we may not match prices as we don't know for certain our competitors are selling the very same thing or if we believe our competitor may be selling counterfeit products.
What payment methods
do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, COD cashiers check and sometimes company check for business customers and purchase orders can be accepted for companies and public institutions that can show credit worthiness. COD orders must be over $500 and an additional $10 charge is added to the order due to the charge that the carrier adds to the shipment.
Do we ship to FPO APO's?
Yes, we do ship to FPO APO's.
Place your order by faxing a hard copy Purchase Order to 901-755-6963 and also include a standard bank and trade reference form so that we may check credit worthiness. We will let you know either way whether you are approved or not and if not you may still be eligible to pay by cashiers check or company check. The minimum order for a company purchase order is $500. Please put an email address on the PO.
How do I know you sell legitimate merchandise?
We actively inspect all stock we receive and have very strict internal guidelines for the receiving and inspection of merchandise. We offer a money back guarantee. We absolutely do not ever sell counterfeit products.
Is it faster to order over the phone?
No. Our system is designed to process orders in the order they are received, so phone and web orders arrive at the same time in shipping. You can also enter your information faster online than we can take it over the phone and this greatly reduces data entry errors.
Is my order subject to state sales tax?
Orders shipped to Tennessee addresses are subject to state sales tax. We do offer a few products that are subject to additional sales tax. However, the states will be listed on the product very clearly.
Do you ship on third party accounts?
On most products, we are able to do this. However, we do reserve the right to charge an additional $5 for these orders.
Why is the price and availability
displayed at SnaggStuff.com different from the price and availability shown at a
shopping comparison site?
We advertise our products on many of the popular online shopping comparison sites. We send price and quantity updates to all of the shopping comparison sites immediately. However, some of these comparison sites may take up to 24 hours to complete the price and availability updates.
This sometimes leads to a short period of time in which the advertised prices and availabilities on the shopping comparison sites differ from our web site prices and availabilities.
If you have experienced any confusion or inconvenience due to an outdated advertised price or availability, please feel free to contact us at 877-881-1626 or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my credit card be charged?
Your order is reviewed before your card is charged. This usually takes one to two hours after your purchase.
*If a product you order is currently out-of-stock or must be "back-ordered", we will pre-charge your account and provide the product to you as soon as it becomes available.*
All products sold are guaranteed to be 100% authentic non-counterfeit. Purchaser acknowledges OEM versions may have end user restrictions and purchaser assumes all liability for compliance. Purchaser accepts all responsibility for full compliance with manufacture restrictions. It is possible to receive an open product that we opened to inspect the internal components of the product to guarantee that it is authentic.
Pricing Information; Availability; Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
SnaggStuff.com is not responsible for typographic errors. SnaggStuff.com reserves the right to adjust the prices at any time. SnaggStuff.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel any order at SnaggStuff.com's discretion. During some situations, SnaggStuff.com reserves the right to alter the shipping method. For example, some of our warehouses do not ship USPS. So SnaggStuff.com might have to change the shipping to Ground in order to get the product to the customer in a timely manner. SnaggStuff.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel orders due to product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product availability. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill Customer's orders. SnaggStuff.com relies on the integrity of integrated system data and on occasion a system error may occur that may reveal the wrong price and or other product details. If this happens we will inform you of the error as soon as possible and correct the information being provided. However, we will not honor orders placed on items that have errors. We do our best to provide up to date and accurate information bringing you the best prices available so please understand errors may occur. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, we shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Note: We also do not guarantee that our prices listed on other Web sites or price engines are accurate or up-to-date.